JustArrivd must collect certain information to provide, customise, market and improve our service for the individuals and organisations that use our service. The information collected will depend on how you use our services.
Information provided to us by you:
Account Information. You may choose to provide us with certain basic information at registration or at some point after. This information can include an email address, mobile number, first and last name as well as a nickname.
Payment Information. Should you choose to pay for services that vendors provide through our platform, you may provide payment information to us and the partners we use to process payments.
Support. Should you provide us with information so that we can assist you with any queries you may have about your use of our services.
Automatically Collected Information:
Usage Information. We collect information about your usage of our platform in order to improve our services.
Device Information. We collect device information to provide our services. This includes information such as IP, device manufacturer, model, operating system and app version.
Location Information. We collect location information when you use location features, such as finding nearby vendors.
Cookies. We use information stored in cookies when you interact with our web based services.
Why we Collect It
- To create your account.
- To provide methods of recovering your account should you lose your password.
- To verify the information given about yourself.
- To provide you with updates about vendors you have chosen to interact with on JustArrivd.
- To understand how users interect with our systems and to improve our services.
- To improve the relevance of information shown in our services and provide you with recommendations.
- To measure the performance of our own marketing activities.
- To send you customised marketing about the services we or vendors using our systems offer.
- To contact you in response to any queries you may have.
- To provide you with other services you may request.
- To provide you with updates to our service or legal terms.
Information we Share
We protect the privacy of our users. There are however times when in order to provide our service, we must share certain information with our partners. Before we share this information, we will ensure that the suitable contractual and security safeguards are in place to protect it. Your information may be shared with:
- Vendors who you have chosen to interact with using our services.
- Partners who support our services, by providing services such as processing payments, sending emails and text messages and who help us understand how users interact with and use our services.
We have appropriate measures in place to secure your data and prevent unauthorised access, as well as accidental loss or distruction of your data.
Your data will be held on our systems for as long as is required to comply and fulfil our legal requirements. Should you delete your account, certain information may be retained to comply with legal obligations.
JustArrivd acts as both a Controller and Processor of information. We may act as a processor when you use our services to interact with a vendor who uses our systems.
The legal basis to collect and use your personal information will depend on the specific type of information and the context in which it is given. Most often, we collect and use your personal information under legitimate interests in the ways in which you would expect.
Contact us to ask us to delete your information, restrict its processing or port it to a third party. You have the right to contact the ICO, or another data protection supervisory authority about collection and/or use of your personal information.
You can contact us by email or post with any privacy questions or concerns you may have.
2 Church Court,